Made to his original recipe, John Burns’ Original Chicken & Brown Rice contains everything an adult dog needs for lifelong health and vitality. When used as a general maintenance diet it can help to maintain healthy skin, coat and digestion. Where dogs need a little extra help Burns Original can be used for the management of many dietary related health problems.
- Quality Ingredients: Made with whole grains and high quality animal proteins, Burns Original is a complete diet containing all the nutrients a dog needs for a long and healthy life.
- Hypo-Allergenic: Burns Original is hypo-allergenic, so it is suitable for even the most sensitive dog. It is formulated without ingredients such as wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colourings and artificial preservatives which are known to cause symptoms of food intolerance including itchy skin, excessive moulting, full anal glands and waxy ears.
- Healthy Digestion, Skin and Coat: Burns Original can help manage many dietary related health issues including bad breath, wind, itchy skin and excessive moulting.
Burns Chicken & Brown Rice – Adult & Senior Original at a glance:
- A complete low fat food for adult and senior dogs of all breeds
- Healthy skin and coat
- Healthy digestion
- Recommended by behaviourists
- No added wheat, soya or dairy
- Naturally delicious
- Reliable sources: made by a premium UK pet food producer under stringent quality controls
Burns is a British company that produces simple, high quality diets developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns. All Burns diets are hypo-allergenic, naturally preserved and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives. Burns Pet Nutrition takes an ethical approach to pet food manufacture and has never conducted experiments on animals.