Feeding your cat the right food when your pet is young and still developing sets the foundations for a long and healthy life. During growth phases your kitten has increased energy and protein requirements. It is also important that kittens get all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients they need to develop properly.
Whiskas Kitten provides your cat with a balanced nutrition which tastes good and helps to keep your kitten healthy. The different coloured kibble provides a very special and varied taste experience for your little cat.
Whiskas Kitten with Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dry food for growing cats aged 2-12 old, as well as pregnant or lactating cats
- Premium quality, healthy ingredients for a balanced nutrition
- Gently prepared
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of kittens with the appropriate energy and protein content
- Well-accepted: chicken is easy for kittens to digest
- Rich in calcium: encourages strong bones and teeth
- With vitamin A, B and E and minerals support a healthy immune system
- In a practical resealable bag, which ensures that the kibble stays fresh for longer
Grains, meat and meat by-products (incl. 4% chicken in the light-brown kibble pieces), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, milk and milk by-products (incl. 4% skimmed milk, 0.7% skimmed milk powder in the filled nuggets), vegetable by-products, vegetables (incl. 4% carrot in the orange kibble pieces and 4% peas in the green kibble pieces).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (3140 IU), vitamin D3 (345 IU), vitamin E (545mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate (26mg), manganese-II-sulphate monohydrate (24.4mg), potassium iodide (2.1mg), sodium selenite (0.11mg), taurine (4040mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (65mg).
Daily Feeding Recommendation:
Whiskas Kitten is a complete dry food for growing cats aged 2-12 months old.
||Dry food only
||Wet and dry food combined
|3 months old
||20g dry food + 1 1/2 wet food pouches
|4-5 months old
||20g dry food + 2 wet food pouches
||30g dry food + 2 wet food pouches
We recommend combining Whiskas wet and dry food.
Please note that these are only guidelines. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, activity levels and other individual circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required.
Introduce new food slowly.
Fresh water should be provided at all times.
Store in a cool and dry place.