Lintbells YuMOVE Senior is a triple-action natural supplement for senior dogs or those requiring additional joint support. It combines a unique combination of nutrients to help ease stiff joints, support joint structure and improve general movement and mobility. ActivEase® Green-Lipped Mussel is 4 times more effective than most other versions and provides essential omega-3 fatty acids, offering 50% more than in the YuMOVE Adult formula. As the UK’s top veterinary joint supplement brand*, YuMOVE has helped more than a million pets worldwide and offers clinically proven results in as little as 6 weeks**.
Lintbells YuMOVE Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs at a glance:
- Natural nutritional supplement for senior dogs, helping to boost mobility and healthy joints
- With ActivEase® green-lipped mussel: sustainably farmed in New Zealand, carefully harvested and then cold-vacuum extracted to ensure top quality
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: the building blocks of cartilage, helping to protect the joints
- Improved long-term mobility: hyaluronic acid supports the synovial fluid, encouraging your dog’s movement in later years
- Supported by scientific research, with proven results
Active ‘Natural’ Ingredients found in Lintbells YuMOVE Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs:
- Green Lipped Mussel:
- ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel comes from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand, providing a highly concentrated source of omega-3 fatty acids, which has been proven to help relieve joint stiffness. Our green lipped mussel contains 4x more active omega-3 than other varieties.
- Vitamins C and E:
- Help to neutralise free radicals, which in turn helps to maintain mobility in your dog’s joints.
- This forms the main building blocks for cartilage, the tough connective tissue that surrounds and protects the joints.
- Supports the formation of collagen in cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
- Hyaluronic Acid:
- Acts as a lubricant and helps to cushion the joints. YuMOVE is the only joint supplement range that contains hyaluronic acid proven to reach the joint in as little as 2 hours. It provides support for the synovial fluid, which lubricates your dog’s joints.